have the best qualities!
1. Be the girl who isn’t afraid to laugh at herself, who still manages to pull off the worst of jokes, and can effortlessly brighten a room with the sound of her laughter.
2. Be the girl who is self-aware and recognizes her own flaws. The girl who continually strives to better herself.
3. Be the girl who is comfortable in her own skin; the girl that doesn’t let her insecurities stand in the way of her happiness. Be the girl who knows it’s okay to have insecurities but it’s not okay to give those insecurities the power to eat away at her.
4. Be the girl whom friends can call at 2 in the morning with a problem. Be the girl willing to drop everything for the people she loves. Don’t, however, be the girl who lets people walk all over her.
5. Be the girl who is willing…
View original post 992 more words